|Au Lauche||Self Catering||Friday||1||2||1|
Welcome to Au Lauche...
A beautiful property surrounded by wonderful rolling hills, only a few kilometers from the bastide town of Monflanquin. Au Lauche provides an oasis of peace and tranquility for a relaxing holiday, in a beautifully furnished 1 bedroom Gite.
This property suits everyone's needs and is perfect for a family getaway.
There are many areas within Au Lauche to explore. With a garden of 1.5 acres, an orchard, a swimming pool, a large patio and a private terrace, you won't be stuck for some me time. The interior includes 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, large living space with satellite tv and wi-fi, fully equipped kitchen dining space.
This property can comfortably accommodate and sleep 2 people.
Kitchen/dining with ample facilities:
- Gas hob and electric oven
- Table and chairs seating 4 people
- Ample crockery and cutlery to self cater
- Highchair available on request
Sociable space comprising:
- 1Two seater sofa/bed
- Chair with pouffe
- Woodburner fireplace
- English satellite tv
- Dvd player
Back of House:
- Louis double bed
- Chest of draws and double wardrobe
- En suite with shower
- Door leading onto private terrace
* Cot available on request
- Double shower
- Double sink
- Linen storage cupboard
Fireplace and woodburner in the living area with plug in oil powered radiators available.
English satellite tv with dvd player.
- Patio terrace area around the back of the house seating up to 4 people.
- Pool and decking area
- 4 Sunbeds
- Small table and 2 chairs on decking with umbrella
- Orchard with prune, cherry and damson trees
- Sofa, chair and tables
- Parking outside the back half of the house next to the private terrace
- Parking directly on the gravel at the front of the house
My name is Michelle I have lived here for 4 years and had the gite for three years.
|Year property purchased||2011|
|Why this location?||Popular Location, and in the middle of 4-5 Bastide Towns|
|Unique benefits of property||Tranquil|
Chateau and Grounds