Bedrooms 2, Sleeps 4
This location has multiple holiday properties
|Le Picard||Self Catering||Flexible||2||5||1||Foldaway lounge bed|
Fully-equipped and comfortable mobile homes for an economic price; ideal for short stays or longer family holidays!
Super Mercure mobile home (2 bedrooms 5 people – 28 m² heated) includes satellite tv, fully equipped kitchen :microwave grill, kettle, coffee machine, toaster. Bathroom, toilet. Pillows and duvets provided. Possibility to rent bed linen and towels.
Wooden terrace and parking place.
The nearest ferry port is Ouistreham (Caen) a 45 minute car drive.
Further afield is the port of Cherbourg which is a 1 hour car drive.
• Fully-equipped kitchen (4-burner gas hob, fridge, microwave-grill, electric coffee machine and kettle, toaster, crockery)
• Lounge with convertible single sofa bed and satellite TV (French and English channels)
Lounge and satellite TV (French and English channels)
• 1 double bedroom with 1 double bed 140 x 190
• 1 twin room with 2 beds 80 x 190
• Duvets and pillows – bed linen and towels are available to rent
• Separate toilet
• Bathroom with shower and sink
Electric heating in the lounge
• Open wooden terrace with garden furniture and parasol
• Free car parking
Possibility to rent a baby package (bed, chair and bath) for 3€/night
End cleaning : 70€
Free internet access
Warrantly deposit of 200€ requested on arrival
After working 24 years in a campsite nearby Paris, we decide to move in Normandy and buy this little and charming campsite of 55 pitches with 3 mobile homes for rent.
|Year property purchased||2017|
|Why this location?||Le Picard campsite *** is located in the heart of the Normandy countryside. From here, you can easily discover not only the Bessin with its famous towns such as Bayeux, Isigny sur Mer and Saint Lô , but also the D-Day landing beaches, all located within a 20km radius.|
|Unique benefits of property||Our small family-run campsite of 1.9ha with 55 touring pitches, including 3 rental mobile homes, offers a wide range of services and activities catering for all ages and interests. Relax in the green surroundings of our fishing lake or take a stroll on the terrace of our heated pool and end your day with a drink in the friendly atmosphere of our snack.|
Le Picard campsite is ideally situated for visiting:
• Bayeux - Discover the famous Bayeux Tapestry, The Memorial Museum to the Battle of Normandy, the Art Museum, the Cathedral and the historic town centre.
• The D-Day landing beach named ‘Omaha’ and the Pointe du Hoc.
• Towns including St Lô and Isigny-sur-Mer.
• St-Vigor Abbey in Cerisy La Forêt.
• The Mine Museum 5kms from Molay-Littry and Balleroy Chateau with its hot air balloon museum.
Le Picard campsite can equally be considered as short stopover before visiting Le Mont St Michel (1h30 from the campsite), St Malô (1h30) or Caen (45 minutes).